#TeamMemberTuesday: Todd Hurst
As everyone gets in the coordinating mood for Thanksgiving, we’d like to introduce our Facilities Coordinator, Todd Hurst. He’s been a part of our team for almost three years. Let’s take a moment to look at all things Todd:
- My first job: Paperboy for the Daily Dispatch
- Three things that you’ll always find in my refrigerator: (1) hummus, (2) 1% milk, and (3) horseradish
- My favorite movie and reason why: Stagecoach (remake 1986) … I love country music, and this version starred Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings. A great western movie involving Doc Holliday, Ringo Kid, Marshall Curly Wilcox, and Hatfield the Gambler.
- My favorite book and reason why: The Holy Bible
- My favorite inspirational quote: “Haste makes waste.”—Ben Franklin
- If the story of my life was made into a movie, the actor or actress who would portray the part of me would be: Nick Nolte
- The most famous person that I’ve ever met was: Barbara Bush when she was the First Lady, at St Barnabas Health Center. I used to sell them their uniforms.
- When I was growing up, my friends called me: Toad
- My dream vacation: Australia
- My favorite business for exceptional customer service: Still looking for one
- Favorite restaurant in the Pittsburgh area: CC’s Café in Sharpsburg
- Favorite entertainer: Blake Shelton
- Dream Car: Lotus, but I don’t fit. Darn!
- Favorite Home-cooked meal: Turkey dinner
- Secret vice: Wine
- You’d be surprised to know the following interesting facts about me: I ran the half mile (800) in 1:57:8
- Top three things on my “bucket list”: (1) sailplane ride, (2) rafting the Colorado River, and (3) taking a train ride from coast to coast.
- If I could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, I would choose to have dinner with: Glenn Curtis … Founder of the U.S. aircraft industry. He had an amazing, inventive mind! Just to talk about how he made all his ideas become reality!
- Three things in life that I could really do without: (1) ex-wives, (2) bad memories, and (3) politics
- The farthest destination from Pittsburgh, PA that I’ve ever been to on this Earth was: Palm Springs, California
- Favorite coach ever, and why: UCLA basketball coach, John Wooden. I’ve coached basketball for 40 years, and loved all of his coaching ideas, as well as the offenses and defenses he ran.
- Favorite iPhone app: Facebook
Big thanks to Todd.
It’s hard to believe that there’s only one more #TeamMemberTuesday for 2017! Stay tuned to see who’s profile closes the year.