#TeamMemberTuesday: Brandon Davis
Happy New Year, everyone!
Our first Team Member profile of 2018 is South Hills Hyundai Sales Consultant, Brandon Davis. The Ohio-native has been with us for three years. Let’s learn a little more about him:
- My first job: Gil Thermes Fence Company, Wintersville, Ohio
- Three things that you’ll always find in my refrigerator: (1) Pedialyte , (2) cheese, and (3) hot sauce
- My favorite movie and reason why: Never Back Down … I was very big into going to the gym and boxing growing up. It’s a great pump up movie.
- My favorite inspirational quote: “Anything lost can be found again, except time wasted. A vision without action is merely a dream. Action, it’s the grind, it’s the hustle, it’s the persistence.”—Kevin Gates
- If the story of my life was made into a movie, the actor or actress who would portray the part of me would be: Channing Tatum
- When I was growing up my friends called me: B.D.
- My favorite business for exceptional customer service: Apple … Everytime you walk in someone greets you, and immediately helps with product knowledge, or with solving any problems you may have.
- My dream vacation: Going to France with my wife for a week.
- Favorite restaurant: Ditka’s
- Favorite entertainer: Adam Sandler
- Favorite Home-cooked meal: My wife’s Pot Roast! FIRE!
- Dream car: 1969 Camero SS
- Secret vice: Chew tobacco
- You’d be surprised to know the following interesting facts about me: I’m married to my beautiful wife. I also have two amazing children … Brayden is five, and Logan is nine months. My family means everything to me.
- Top three things on my “bucket list”: (1) sky-diving, (2) go to Europe, and (3) scuba-diving
- If I could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, I would choose to have dinner with: Connor McGregor … to ask him how in the heck did he lose that fight against Floyd Mayweather. Also, he’s a great athlete; would love to talk to him.
- The farthest destination from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that I’ve ever been to on this Earth was: Cancun, Mexico …. For my honeymoon
- Three things in life that I can do without: (1) negativity, (2) the cold, and (3) rainy, muggy days
- Favorite coach ever: Coach Reno Sac (Saccoccia), my football coach at Steubenville Big Red High School. He taught me discipline and responsibilities, as well as changing my diet and physique
- My favorite iPhone app: Facebook
Thanks for sharing, Brandon!
February is right around the corner– be sure to keep an eye out for our next Team Member profile.