Team Member Tuesday: Nick Miller
Everyone, meet Sales Consultant Nick Miller! He’s out of our CDJR showroom in Allegheny Valley. He’s been with us for two years.
Let’s find out a little bit more about him:
- My dream car: Black 1977 Trans Am or a 1971 Hemi-Cuda
- My first job: I bussed tables at LaBella Napoliin Spring Hill, Florida
- Three things that you’ll always find in my refrigerator: (1) bottled water, (2) Molson, and (3) chipped ham
- My favorite movie and reason why: The Wolf of Wall Street … because it’s just the greatest movie ever!
- My favorite book and reason why: The Catcher in the Rye …. Because it’s easy for anyone to relate to Holden
- My favorite inspirational quote: “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” — Milton Berle
- If the story of my life was made into a movie, the actor or actress who would portray the part of me would be: Josh Brolin
- The most famous person that I’ve ever met was: Will Smith or Donald Trump. I met Will in downtown Pittsburgh, and Donald in Tampa, Florida.
- Favorite restaurant: Villa Ballanca in Lower Burrell
- Favorite entertainer: Eddie Vedder
- Favorite Home-cooked meal: Any kind of pasta
- Secret vice:Burt’s Bees
- You’d be surprised to learn the following interesting fact about me: I’m going to be a daddy soon!!!
- Top three things on my “bucket list”: (1) travel to every NHL arena, (2) finishing re-modeling my bathroom, and (3) sky dive
- If I could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, I would choose to have dinner with: My Great Grandfather … He died when I was real young, and I never got to know him
- The farthest destination from Pittsburgh, PA that I’ve ever been to on this Earth was:Miami, Florida or Talladega, Alabama
- Favorite coach ever, and why: Herb Brooks … because he took a group of college kids, and turned them into one of the greatest teams in the history of sports
- Three things in life that he could do without: (1) bills , (2) taxes, and (3) bad drivers.
Big thanks to Nick for all the info. Be sure to check our blog to see which team member we profile next month!