Rules & Regulations
1. SPONSORS: The #1 Cochran Fan of the Game is sponsored by the Pittsburgh Pirates and #1 Cochran Automotive (“Cochran”).
2. PROGRAM DESCRIPTION / ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. This promotion is open only to persons who are legal residents of Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia or Maryland. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter. Employees of the Pittsburgh Pirates, Cochran, their respective affiliates or subsidiaries and any company directly associated with the promotion, and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. The promotion begins on April 8, 2018 and ends on September 24, 2018(“Entry Period”). Limit one entry per person, per day during the Entry Period. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. *Actual participants must be ages 5-14 for the #1 Cochran Fan of the Game.
3. ENTRY: Visit https://www.cochran.com/about-us/sports-promotions/your-kid-could-manage-the-bucks/ and complete the required fields in the entry form in their entirety and click submit.
4. SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: There will be one (1) prize drawing for each Sunday home game played by the Pittsburgh Pirates during the 2017 MLB season, resulting in one (1) prize winner per Home Game (the “Winners”). Each Winner will be notified by telephone, e-mail, or U.S. mail following the drawing.
5. PRIZE: The Winner of each drawing shall receive four (4) tickets to the Home Game corresponding to such drawing (the exact location of which shall be determined by the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cochran in their sole discretion), and a Pittsburgh Pirates/Cochran prize package (the contents of which shall be determined by the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cochran in their sole discretion). Winner shall be solely responsible for any other costs associated with attending the game, including transportation, parking, food and beverage. The Winners will be required to report to PNC Park one hour prior to the game on the date of their respective Home Game in order to receive their prize pack and be escorted to the field for participation in this opportunity. (Failure to report as designated will void participation without opportunity to reschedule.)
6. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cochran reserve the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value in the event the offered prizes are unavailable. All taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
7. Neither the Pittsburgh Pirates nor Cochran is responsible for entries that are lost, stolen, damaged, late, misdirected, or otherwise not received due to problems beyond their reasonable control.
9. LICENSE: Entrants grant to the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cochran the right to use and publish their proper name and state of residence online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the drawing. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cochran to use such Winner’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
10. RELEASE: By entering, entrants release and hold harmless the Pittsburgh Pirates, Cochran and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this sweepstakes or the prizes won.
11. INTERNET: If for any reason the Internet portion of this drawing is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Pittsburgh Pirates or Cochran that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this drawing, the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cochran reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the drawing. The Pittsburgh Pirates and Cochran assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Pittsburgh Pirates and Cochran are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Pittsburgh Pirates or Cochran on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this drawing.
12. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE DRAWING IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PITTSBURGH PIRATES AND COCHRAN RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In addition, any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this drawing will be declared ineligible for this drawing and any future drawing involving the Pittsburgh Pirates and/or Cochran.
13. All disputes will be resolved pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
14. WAIVER: Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in regard to the interpretation or implementation of these official rules.
15. WINNER CONFIRMATION / OFFICIAL RULES: For the names of the prize winners or to receive a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Pittsburgh Pirates, “#1 Cochran Fan of the Game”; PNC Park, 115 Federal Street or P.O. Box 7000, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. Indicate “Rules Request” or “Winner Confirmation” (request must be received by October 3, 2018) on front of envelope.