Certified PreOwned Kia
from #1 Cochran
At #1 Cochran Kia, we sell such high-quality preowned vehicles, even we have trouble telling them apart from our new ones.
Only vehicles that are 5 model years or newer, have been well-maintained and have less than 60,000 miles have what it takes to be a Certified PreOwned Kia.
Kia's Certified PreOwned vehicles are reliable, offer sound performance and drivability. That is why we've designed tests for each vehicle entering the program to be comprehensive, allowing the final product to meet our exacting standards.
Covered areas of the vehicle include the drivetrain, engine, suspension, electrical and mechanical operations, all interior spaces, and the full exterior of the vehicle.
Vehicle History Report
As part of the inspection and certification process we compile a complete Vehicle History Report. This report will show if there have been any accidents, flood damage, fire damage or any hidden liens on the vehicle.
Kia offers a comprehensive 24/7 assistant support system, available from anywhere in the US via a toll free number.
This assistance program is available for the full 10-Year / Unlimited Mileage warranty duration. This is determined by which comes first, the time or the mileage.
A few of the services supplied by this program include:
- If your vehicle becomes disabled, Roadside Assistance will provide on-site service. If the problem canít be fixed, then your vehicle will be towed at no cost to the nearest Kia dealer or alternate service location, whichever is closer.
- If you breakdown on a holiday or a non-business working day, then your vehicle will be towed and stored by a Kia-approved vendor and taken to the nearest dealer the next morning.
- Service support for lifeís mishaps like dead batteries, flat tires and the odd occasion when you run out of gas, know that there is someone at the end of a phone that will arrange for help.
- Rental car reimbursement is available if your vehicle is disabled longer than overnight and you require a rental car for a few days – standard is up to five days.
- Should your trip have been interrupted there is travel coverage to help with unexpected expenses from this disruption to your plans. These expenses include all reasonable claims for meals, lodging, and/or a rental car. This particular coverage is limited to $100 per day for up to the three-day limit per incident.